Friday 13 July 2012

Organizing your online life: Clipix, the new bookmarking tool






















I'm going to use the word again; genius! Clipix is a tool that help you organize your online life. Please raise your left hand if you've ever came across an article / item / post / holiday spot and forgot to save / bookmark / jot down the details. No more I tell you! 

I myself have devised various methods of keeping track of articles I'd like to blog about, none too successful I'm afraid.

Clipix makes this so simple, you register an account (or login using Twitter / Facebook) add the Clipix button to your bookmark bar and simply click on this when on a site and wanting to remember something on there. This allows you to save your article / pic / etc. to a predefined clipboard, or create a new one. Simple :-)

You can log into the Clipix from anywhere and access your clipboards, and thereby the pinned items. Can you see why I use the word 'genius', I thought so :-)

Original article on Mashable.

No comments: